Wednesday, November 05, 2008

| oh life |

i was sitting at my computer the other day (what's new eh?) and i thought to myself, whoa. my life has seemingly lost all meaning (weird right?). i have been stripped of everything familiar, stable, enjoyable...whatever (or so it seems). sometimes, i really do feel like im just going through my days, aimlessly. there is no school to make me feel like a student- studying, stress and all; no clinicals to instill my nurse-ness; no job to make me feel like an employee- contributing something (even if it is useless) to this world; no significant other to feel needed/wanted (not to mention, to maintain the girly bitch factor, haha); no sports to make me feel alive (aaaand i think i might just go crazy soon)... no direction? not a happy feeling, but one that gets me thinking...

so, i've decide to just say: fuck it. this injury has pretty much ruined my life (really...), so why let it ruin any more of it? i need to take advantage of this year off. everyone seems to think this is a sweet deal (even though i'd much rather just graduate in june) so i need to start making this feel like a sweet deal.

first stop: cambodia! (: ah, the motherland (although, im technically more chinese than i am cambodian, so would it be my pseudomotherland?) I will be spending a nice long 3 weeks in southeast asia and hope to hit up thailand and vietnam while im there. we also have a long layover in korea so a lil seoul action is planned as well. i'm excited. this should be quite an adventure.

ok...thats all i have on my list so far, haha. but a good start to spicing up my life!! (:

oh life, it just is. the good, the bad, the ugly. its all worth it.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We haven't talked in a long time! Last saw fam was Spring break--beginning of year... u have Twitter or Skype?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home